Friday, February 23, 2007

Did you say PENIS





S.Africa condom device wins 'most beautiful' award

A South African device that claims to put a condom on a man with ease in less than three seconds has been named the "most beautiful object" at a design show in Cape Town.

Roelf Mulder's plastic condom applicator won top prize at the Design Indaba Beautiful Objects exposition in the tourist resort city, beating out 14 other products, including an ultra-modern pre-fabricated house.

"The ease with which it goes on makes it more a pleasure to use than an obstruction or something," Mulder said as several dozen spectators watched an interactive demonstration of his invention nearby.

He said the applicator, which took six years to design, could cut the chances of sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, especially in South Africa, where more than 10 percent of the population is infected with the AIDS virus.

Wrapped in a serrated package that is split open with the help of two thumb-sized handles inside a foil wrapper, the applicator places a pre-loaded condom that slides over an aroused penis to its base. The applicator then pops off.

The entire procedure takes less than three seconds, according to Mulder, who claims that it would virtually eliminate the possibility of tearing a condom or putting one on the wrong way.

Although not yet on the market, the condom applicator will be priced at between 25 and 30 rand ($3.50 to $4.25) for a pack of three, about the same price as other condoms, Mulder said.



CAPT JACK'S HUGE PENIS

In an interview in Doctor Who magazine, gay actor John Barrowman, who plays bisexual Captain Jack Harkness in the series and the spin-off Torchwood — discussed the apparent fact that his dick is “really too big”.

He also discusses Torchwood director Ashley Way, saying: “He’s a real hotty. I like him. He has a nice bum.”

Barrowman also confesses that he fancied former Doctor, Christopher Ecclestone and how he also finds David Tennant 'sexy'.

John Barrowman was voted Stonewall's entertainer of the year in 2006. Last month OK! magazine published photos of his civil ceremony to his partner, British architect Scott Gill.



Student tells judge how he sliced off penis

A former law student on Wednesday told the Pretoria High Court how he had bludgeoned his friend with a dumbbell before slicing off his private parts because of his unwelcome sexual advances.

Frank Lebogang Mahlakoana, 24, said that he could not really express his feelings about the death of his friend, William Henry Thomas, but found it so shocking and horrifying that he could not even look at photographs of the murder scene, as it frightened him.

Mahlakoana has pleaded not guilty to murdering and robbing Thomas and trying to steal Thomas' car on May 8, 2005.

Police discovered Thomas in a pool of blood in his lounge and his private parts tucked away under a dressing room table in his bedroom after Thomas' neighbours alerted the police and prevented hlakoana from escaping.

Mahlakoana testified that he and Thomas were good friends and that he had on occasion even stayed with Thomas, who had helped him to find a job.

He told the court Thomas had invited him for a visit on the day of the incident, but then "out of the blue" declared his love and tried to put his hand down Mahlakoana's pants.

"I pushed him away, so he stood up, downed a glass of alcohol and went to his bedroom. He came back and stood in front of me. He had undressed himself. When I asked what he was doing, he told me not to worry, I would see.

"He embraced me and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away and started to struggle with him so that he fell. I think it made him angry."

Mahlakoana said he then tried to run, but Thomas stopped him.

"I said leave me alone, I want to go, but he said I would not get away that easily. I ran, trying to find an exit, but he followed me with a knife in his hand.

"I saw a dumbbell against the wall and hit him with it. He fell and the knife dropped out of his hand. I ran to get a key, but when I returned he grabbed me and threw me onto the couch. He wanted to fall on me, but I ducked, so that he landed on the couch. Then I took the knife and cut through his private parts.

"I thought he would fall, but he stood up again and splattered me with blood. He did not want me to get the keys and grabbed me again, so I took the dumbbell again and hit him twice on the head,"
Mahlakoana said.

He said Thomas managed to keep the door closed despite his injuries, but he later managed to tie Thomas to a door.

His first thought was to phone his sister, but he was so anxious that he burst into tears. She told him to stay there and that she was on her way, so he took a shower and changed his clothes. Police
arrested him at the scene.

Asked why he had hidden Thomas' private parts, he said he was so scared that he just "threw around" the private parts because he did not know what to tell police.



Pete Wentz Footnotes His Penis Scandal

Wentz almost quit the group and turned his back on fame after an embarrassing photograph of him semi-naked, holding his erect penis was launched into cyberspace.

However the band insists, despite the bad press it attracted, the incident has only made them stronger.

Wentz says, "It's like a footnote now, like how Michael Jackson set his hair on fire in a Pepsi commercial."

Singer/guitarist Patrick Stump adds, "It basically forced us to make an album quickly because I wanted to make sure people remembered that we're a band and not a sideshow.

"People always want to see Pete in this 'I'm-a-crazy-rock-star' light and it's a shame because they lose so much about him in the fine print. And more than anything, they lose so much about the music."

No comments: