Monday, March 16, 2009

I AM NOT GAY



Okay Okay

Ater many of you have begged I will try this again.

April 1st it starts again.

Yes Sunshine boy is coming back... See you April 1st





WE ARE NOT GAY!

Gossip star Ed Westwick has again denied rumors questioning his uality, after further reports claiming he is romantically linked to co-star Chace Crawford saying, “We are so into our f*cking women it’s ridiculous.”

In the latest edition of Rolling Stone, the 21-year-old actor says rumors of more than a bromance with Crawford is “f*cking ridiculous”, adding he has gone out of his way to prove he is heterosexual and may “have in public” to end the stories.

“That one’s still on the list. Still haven’t ticked that one off,” Westwick explains to the mag. “Well, I have, but they haven’t seen me. Not George Michael public.”

“It’s funny because I love this f*cking dude dearly,” he says of Crawford. “I would die for this f*cking dude. He’s my brother. But, by God, we are so into our f*cking women it’s ridiculous.”

No comments: