Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tasty Tuesday

Secret ingredient

Once, I was kneading dough in the kitchen and I got an erection and soon realized that it was going to end in masturbation. The soft, rubbery feel of the dough gave me an idea. I made a hole in it, put in some olive oil and then took out my penis and inserted it in this culinary vagina. The sensation was fabulous! I pulled it out and pushed it in, backwards and forwards, until I could feel myself coming. The first few times I did this I practiced “coitus interruptus” and ejaculated outside the dough, but finally I went the whole hog and completed the erotic experience by ejaculating into the dough, then kneading it in and baking “sperm bread”! If only those who eventually ate it had known the secret ingredient!



Veggie lover




I like to lube up a zucchini and slide it up my arse while lying on the bed. Then I jack off until I'm nearly ready to cum while pushing the zucchini in and out. I let the moment pass and then start rubbing again. After doing this 2 or 3 times I usually get to the point of no return and stop rubbing and just slide the zucchini in and out, pressing it against my prostate. The orgasm is intense and produces a great spurting wad all over my stomach.



Mystery meat



Get a can of Spam, take the whole block out, and heat it in the microwave to warm it. Not too much 'cause it will burn your cock. Cut a hole in the center to make it look like this (). Then put your cock in it and start fucking.



Taste of outdoors



I like to go into the woods, finding someplace secluded with my dog. I take her for a walk. I carry with me a big beef stick that I have cut a hole in. I drop my pants and shorts and slip my cock into the hole. I like to sit down on top of a log and spread my legs wide, and slowly thrust my hips into the beef stick pussy. My dog is good for alerting me if someone is coming. I like to take my time doing this. I enjoy a prolonged tease before orgasm.

The grease from the beef stick makes a wonderful lube and I get great suction, for the stick makes a tight fit and is longer than my cock. I stop every now and then to taste my juices and lick the stick. It tastes very good. Then when I cum I lick the sperm from the stick.



OJ




Get an orange (or any other soft fruit) and cut a hole in it smaller than the size of your cock. You can cut a hole all the way through or almost all the way through. Experiment with it. Next, get a sandwich bag and put the orange a little ways in it (the area with the hole facing towards you.) Set the plastic bag with the orange in it between two mattresses. Push down on the mattress a little bit so it don't move and start pumping away. Feels fucking great, you also get the sucking noises too!! The bag is so all the juices don't get all over the mattress.



Mango Madness



Cut a ripe mango in half, remove the seed and eat the soft flesh with a spoon. Leave about a one-eight inch layer of mango on the skins. Use these to masturbate - the sensation is fantastic and your cock will taste great too!



Meat basket



I like to call this one the Meat Basket. Gather a bunch of meat from the grocery store, especially tri-tip, prime rib, and t-bone. Cut the meat off the bones and pile it all in a basket or bowl of some sort. Heat it to your preference. Add different spices and steak sauces and mix it all together. Take a piece of meat out and slop it all over your dick for an arousal. Then, insert your dick into the bowl and slide it over the saucy meat and cream your dinner!

No comments: