Saturday, September 02, 2006

I hate sports.....I like men



Game, set, no match

Mauresmo, who is openly gay, lags far behind her rivals in endorsements.



THE RISE OF MERCURY

WHO would have thought that the shy, toothy 10-year-old sitting proudly behind his sports trophy would grow up to be one of the world's most flamboyant superstars?



Rainbow Boogie – A zone of success

10 gay skydivers beat the world's record on the number of gay people in formation at the Rainbow Boogie.



Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed.

In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!"

The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says,

"That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"

No comments: