Tuesday, April 18, 2006

HOT OFF THE PRESS



John Kennedy, canada.com
Published: Monday, April 17, 2006
Last week I reported here that a certain former boy band member, who publicly remains in the closet even though his sexuality has never been a big secret in the industry, is dating openly gay Amazing Race 4 co-winner Reichen Lehmkuhl. The two have been spotted out and about in Los Angeles and reportedly spent romantic weekends together in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and – more recently – in Nashville. I didn’t identify the ex-pop star – but Lehmkuhl posted a message on his own website (it has since been deleted) that read: “As for the rumors about me and Lance … things that I do not discuss anymore, such as the private and personal relationships that I have, are just that – private – unless I choose to open up with details to my family and close friends for reasons of support and love … There would be no benefit in my disclosing that part of my life. I guess I learned that a couple years ago. I wish people could allow that part of me for, well, just me and who I choose to share my life with and love...and to leave it well enough alone.” Figured it out yet?

1 comment:

Brad said...

Lance is from Mississippi, and I've heard the rumors for years from prople that have seen him in clubs in New Orleans.

I always believed them.