Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday Woody



Telephone
I never really had much luck in relationships. It's not that I'm not good looking I'm 5'9" with a medium build. I have sandy blond hair and deep green eyes it's just that I'm very shy and everytime someone would talk to me that I found the least bit attractive, I would freeze up and end up alone jerking off in the bathroom by myself. This experience changed everything.

I finally turned 18. I had been saving money for a year to get my own place. I found a well kept one bedroom apartment for fairly cheap. It was clean and just two blocks from where I work at a local video store.

Things were going along fine with the move except that I couldn't get the phone company to turn on my phone. I thought about just getting a cell and saying to hell with a landline, but, I couldn't hook-up my computer to a cell. So, I was forced to wait and hope for the best.
It had been about a week and I was fed up with waiting for these assholes at ma bell to get off their asses and get my phone hooked-up. So, I decided to borrow one of my neighbors phones and see what the hold-up was.

At first, I went directly across the hall from my apartment. I knocked, but no one was home. So, I decided to go to the apartment down the hall.
I gently knocked on the door. Almost immeditely the door swung open and there stood the most beautiful man I had ever seen in my life. He stood well over six foot tall with dark, rippling muscles across his chest. I felt my face go red with excitement. I could also feel my cock twitch with yearning. I finally got myself to look up to his face and I saw beautiful dark brown eyes surrounded by coal black eyelashes. His black hair was so dark, it almost looked blue in the light coming from the weak light in the hall.

"Hey, your the kid from down the hall aren't you?" He asked me. I felt like my throat was going to seize up and I was going to die from embarrassment. I had never thought about being with a man before but something about this perfect example of manhood made me want more to entertain the idea. I could feel my dick straining against my underwear. I almost turned around and made a quick exit to my own apartment. Then, I heard " Hey, come on in. My name is Frank." He reached out his hand to shake mine but I was afraid that he would know how much he affected me if I reached out. Surely, my hands were running with sweat.
"You don't talk much do you?" he said. I could barely squeak out a barely audible "no." Frank just laughed and gave me a beautiful grin. I was enamored by his dimples on each side of his perfectly shaped mouth. "Well, that's ok, I love the quiet ones." I managed to give him a weak laugh, sort of.
"Sit down and make yourself comfortable. Would you like something to drink?" Before I could respond, he was off to the kitchen. Afew moments later, I had a cold pepsi in my sweaty hand.

"I watched you move in. Is this your first place by yourself?" I nodded my head with an affirmative answer. By now I could feel the smooth wetness of precum between my legs. I was so afraid that at any minute he would notice my raging hard-on and throw me out after he called me a pervert or something.
"So, do you have a girlfriend? Or maybe a boyfriend?" Frank asked as he scooted over closer to me on the couch. I could just shake my head no and swallow hard.

All of the sudden, I noticed the enormous bulge in Frank's tight jeans. "could this really be happening to me?" I thought. "surely this is a very real dream and I'm going to wake up any second with a huge wet spot on my sheets." I thought.

Before I realized what was happening, I could feel Frank's hot breath on my ear as he gently kissed me on my neck. I was paralized with fear and lust.
"I see that you have something in your shorts that wants to come out. Why don't you let me get those restraining things off of you." I could hear the words whispered horsely against my ear. my cock was screaming by now and I was about to go off right there and then. I don't know how, but I managed to keep it together. I knew right then that this man was going to have his way with me. I felt like a fly in a spiderweb.

I could feel large, calloused hands moving up my thigh and pulling the elastic of my shorts down. I felt very self-concious because of my inexperience. I lifted my hips up ever-so-slightly and I felt my shorts come down along with my underwear. "Beautiful" he whispered to me as he looked into my eyes and I could see that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.
Somehow, I found my voice. "I never have done anything like this, not even with a girl. I mean, I wanted to but," ."Shhh" he said as he grrabbed my hand and placed it on his huge bulge. "I'll show you what to do."

Just then, something came over me. I leaned over and kissed that perfect mouth. I felt like we were miles apart and I wanted to feel him closer to me. His mouth responded and I felt his tongue go into my mouth. It felt like heaven!
"Take my pants off." he told me as he leaned back on the couch. I nodded my head and reached over and undid the button on his jeans. I reached down and pulled the zipper down. I saw his enormous cock. It had to be close to ten inches long and at least six inches around.
Suddenly, I wasn't sure if I could go through with this. He must have noticed my hesitation. "Don't worry, you'll be begging for more by the time I get through with you. I promise."

Then, he reached his hand around the back of my head and I felt him pull my mouth towards that monster dick. "Just give it a little kiss." I wasn't real sure what he wanted me to do. I puckered my lips and kissed the head of his manhood. "That's good, now, open your mouth a little and let in go into your throat." I opened my mouth just a little and he jammed the whole thing in my throat. Before I could stop myself I gagged. "that's ok keep going" I loved the way his cock tasted in my mouth.

All of the sudden. Frank pulled my head up off of him. I started to sit up, but, he put his hands around my waist and turned me around so that my stomach was pressed on the seat of the couch and my knees were on the floor. I knew what he was about to do but, there was no going back now.
I felt kisses on my back going down to my ass. He then cupped each cheek with his strong hands and spread them wide exposing my tight, little, virgin asshole. "God, it's perfect." he said from behind me. Just then, I felt him lean forward and lick me in my most privat of places. I could feel my sphinter tighten at the sensation and I don't think I ever felt anything close to the feeling it gave me right then. Suddenly, I could feel him back away and something else was against my ass. I tightened down, but, it didn't do me any good. I could feel the tip of his cock forcing open my hole. I moaned in pleasure and my own cock was aching with wanting. "your little hole is wanting more" he said to me. Before I could respond to that, He shoved the rest up me with one quick motion. I screamed out in pain and pleasure. Then, I could feel the cock moving back and forth. My new lover had his arms wrapped around my waist. "I want you to cum with me my little angel." Just then, I could feel Frank's hand at the base of my shaft. As his thrusts increased inside me, so did his strokes. I shouted "I'm going to cum." His response to that was "No, your not. Not yet anyway." Then, I felt him squeeze the base again only harder this time. All the sudden, the tingling subsided a little and I retained a little control. "Just wait a little bit and it will be so much better, I promise."
The strokes got faster and faster up my hole. I knew he was about to cum because I could feel him swelling. When I felt him shooting up into my insides I couldn't hold out any longer and I took my release as well. I felt the hot juices spill all over my stomach and onto the couch.
I could feel Frank's dick start to lose it's erection as he slid out of my burning hole. I felt his hot love juices drip out of me as he did. "you are by far the best fuck I've ever had." he told me as I stood up and started to put my clothes back on.
"By the way, why did you knock on my door?". I met his look with one of my own and said "I knocked because I needed to borrow your phone to call the phone company to find out when they were going to hook my phone up."

Frank just looked at me and started to laugh. "I've been here a month and they still haven't hooked mine up yet. With that, I managed to laugh as well. "Well, I'm going to go down to the corner and use the payphone there.

I walked out and was going down the stairs to go out the front door when a funny thought struck me. "I wonder what I would get if I went over tomorrow and asked to borrow a cup of sugar."