Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday Morning Sports Show


2006 Chicago Gay Games


1st World Outgames



The wife of New York Giants defensive end Michael Strahan coyly accused her husband of having an extramarital affair with another man, TV doctor Ian Smith, in their divorce proceedings on Tuesday, the New York Daily News is reporting.

"Michael moved into Ian's one-bedroom apartment," Jean Strahan said, according to the Daily News. "And you can say an alternative lifestyle sprouted." Her lawyer then stopped her before she could elaborate, the Daily News reports.

Both Robert Penza, Michael Strahan's attorney, and Smith denied a sexual relationship between Smith and Strahan.

After her client made the claim, Ellen Marshall, Jean Strahan's lawyer, seemingly tried to back away from the suggestion of a homosexual relationship between the two men.

"I don't think she's making a definitive allegation," Marshall, said, according to the Daily News. "Couples have private squabbles. This is one of them."

On Wednesday, Strahan went on the the Wendy Williams radio show and dismissed the allegations. "If this were true, it would hit the fan from the get go," he said. "I have plenty of friends that are bi or homosexual. It's fine with me. This is New York City. If you can't accept people for being people, then you have no business being here.

"I don't frown on anybody for that lifestyle, it's not my lifestyle. And you know, I just laugh. All that matters is that I'm gonna take care of my kids."

As for staying with Smith, Strahan said: "When I had to stay somewhere, he opened his door. It's not that I couldn't stay at any hotel I want."




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »