Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday Show and Tell



Here we go Saturday Show and Tell goes live.
unfortunately I have had no response so I quess its up to me.
A few of the blog sites I visit have been posting pictures of the place they blog from I thought it was a cool idea and interesting to see where the blogs come from so I am going to jump on the band wagon and show you where I blog from.

This is our quest bedroom slash office yes the wallpaper is pink with flowers

I enjoy this spot its a great spot I can just sit and blog surf the internet and when I need a break just look out the window at the world going by.

3 comments:

Brad said...

BTW, I love the dresser that your computer sits on, Is that an antique?

BlackGold said...

Yes the desk was made in 1890 It was my husbands great great grandmothers.
It even has secret drawers but don,t tell anyone.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read 1981 cadillac coupe de ville for sale Contemporary furniture gta office Cholesterol education national program Fucking fat pussy pics Voip is prohibited Dress indie rock karcher pressure washer k300 Normal cholesterol level in bovine serum nexium 2b40mg