Monday, June 05, 2006

Nice place for a tattoo OUCH



In a sunny day one man takes his car, goes to a tattooing laboratory and asks for a tattoo representing the name of his girlfriend, Wendy. The man knows precisely where he wants his tattoo.

Owing to the particular request the tattoo-maker needs the man to have an erection, and, after some trouble, he is able to do his work, so he 'writes' "Wendy" and gets his money.

Some days later the same man goes to his gymnasium and after sporting activity he is going to have a shower. While washing, he can see, rather obviously, only the letters W,Y (WendY) on his penis. But he gets stuck when he sees another man with W,Y on his 'best friend'.

So he gets interested and asks him: "I think you too decided to have a tattoo with the name of your girlfriend. My girl's name is Wendy. I think your girl also has this name. What a coincidence. Isn't it?"

The other man shows a big idiotic and cheerful smile and says:

"But what are you thinking! What Wendy! Ha ha ha! I can't believe it! Wendy! Ha ha ha! My tattoo is 'Welcome to Marlboro country', what Wendy??? See you..."



Two priests are in a Vatican bathroom using the urinals.
One of them looks at the other one's penis and notices
there's a "Nicoderm" patch on it. He looks at the other
priest and says, "I believe you're supposed to put that
patch on your arm or shoulder, not your penis."

The other one replies, "It's working just fine. I'm down
to two butts a day."



A man was brought into the hospital after a severe car accident. Word soon got around the hospital that the man had his name "Joe" tattooed on his penis. All the nurses were having a good laugh at this until one day a nurse who was attending "Joe" came into the break room with her eyes wide. The other nurses asked her what had happened. She said, "I was giving "Joe" a sponge bath when he became excited and started to enlarge." "So what's the big deal? We've all seen that before," said one of the other nurses. The first nurse replied, "Yeah, but when he was fully erect his tattoo didn't say Joe. It said, 'Eat at Joe's Bar & Grill, Talahassee Florida.' "



A wealthy trader from Wall Street stopped in at the local tattoo parlor in Key West, Florida and requested to have a one hundred dollar bill tattooed on his penis.

The heavily tattooed tattoo artist looked at the extremely well dressed trader with a look of complete astonishment, and said, "I've had strange requests, but this one tops the list. Why in the heck would you want me to tattoo your penis with the picture of a one hundred dollar bill?"

The trader, in his usual fashion, looked at the burly artist and told him this account. "There are three distinct reasons I want this done and done immediately."

* One, I love to play with my money.
* Two, when I play with my money, I love to see it grow.
* Three, and this is the most important of all... the next time my boyfriend wants to blow a hundred bucks, he won't have to leave the house!



3 comments:

Brad said...

Just looking at those pictures made my ding-a-ling hurt!

BlackGold said...

LOl where you been hiding Did you get the amazon e-mail.

Brad said...

Yeah, I got it Stephen, and thanks again. I'm working at another office for a few days, a story that I'll explain more fully at my blog later this week.

By the time I get home, there usually isn't enough time to cook dinner, make a post AND check out all my blog buds.

But, I'll be back soon!