Monday, November 06, 2006

Guys out of Uniform




Landscapers: We don't take gay customers

A Houston company's rejection of a client shocks some in the city, where homosexuals have made strides.



Web warning for gay military

In response to increased Web monitoring and security by the US military, the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network is warning gay and lesbian servicemembers to choose their Web activity prudently.

The legal group cautioned that a military agency, the Army Web Risk Assessment Cell, is monitoring "official and unofficial blogs and other Web sites" as well as checking Web site visits for members of the military.

Soldiers are now required to register their blogs with their commanding officers, the Associated Press reported.

The Servicemembers Legal Defense Network has since posted guidelines on its Web site to help gay and lesbian servicemembers -- because information related to sexual orientation on the Web would be grounds for dismissal from the armed forces.

The group advises servicemembers not to access sex-related Web sites on a military computer, to erase cookies and history regularly and not to indicate which branch or base they are affiliated with. (The Advocate)

Whatever happened to ... the aviator who challenged gay ban?

Navy Lt. Tracy Thorne walked into the spotlight in May 1992 when he appeared on ABC's "Nightline" program to urge an end to the ban on gays in the military.



In the Navy!

Gays serving in the military has long been a topic of discussion and debate. The former Democrat President, harolded by many misinformed people as "Gay-Friendly," established the current "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" rule. With friends like him, who needs enemies?





The Barracks

My first few weeks at boot camp did not start out pleasant. It was hard for me being away from home, not seeing my friends and family, it was killing me. Before this, the longest I had been away was on weekend trips with friends, never had I been away for months at a time. I didn’t even know what had possessed me to join the army. It must have been a horny frenzy; lord knows nothing gets me hotter than a man in fatigues.

Right now, the eye candy was the only thing keeping me sane. Seeing all these studs in their army gear had me in a permanent state of arousal. I was constantly sneaking off into the barracks to beat off, especially after sessions with the drill sergeant. I got extra hard every time I looked at him. He was the hottest man I’d ever seen, with big muscular arms, legs, and this nasty attitude. It was a shame he was married and straight. I was sure he would never look at a junior soldier like me, but man what I wouldn’t have given for him to punish me with his fat man stick.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him approach. My dick automatically responded with a hard salute. Before he could see me, I ducked into the nearest doorway; the last thing I wanted was for him to see me in this state. I closed the door to the office and took a seat behind the big oak desk. I was so damn horny from just the sight of him that I couldn’t help but pull out my gun for a little solo fun. My index finger traced the length of my veiny shaft. I’m a solid eight inches with a big fat mushroom shaped head, which at the moment was oozing with pre cum. I wiped some of it off on my index finger and brought it to my lips, sucking the salty liquid from my finger.

Sitting in the big leather chair, I got so wrapped up in playing with my balls and stroking my cock that I failed to hear the door open until the sergeant was standing right in front of me. His eyes directly on my cock. I was startled. Being a junior officer I quickly got on my feet and saluted him. I maintained my position forgetting that my cock was hanging out of my pants. He stepped up to me, his face inches from mine.

“What’s going on here?” he screamed, “and you can stop saluting. You look ridiculous!”

I looked down and noticed my throbbing erection exposed. I placed my hands over it and tried to hide as much as possible. I thought I caught a smile come across his face, but his expression quickly returned to one of stern dominance. I moved my hand to cover my hairy sac but he pushed it away, forcing me to stand exposed to him.

He walked up to me and started to strip me. The buttons of my shirt popped off, as his burly hands furiously pulled at them. I stood, too stunned to move. He stripped me bare; his hands touching my smooth and hairless chest. The coldness of his ring finger a constant reminder that what we were doing was wrong on so many levels, but at that moment nothing would have made me stop. He caressed my nipples, forcefully
pinching them until they were both rock hard. The palms of his hands felt everywhere except my crotch for which I was thankful; one touch and I was sure to blow my load all over him.

“Turn around soldier,” he commanded.

I stuck my round ass up in the air for him to get a good look. He stepped closer to me. I could feel his hardness pressing up against my tight ass. I closed my eyes as his tongue hit my nape and slid down the middle of my back, stopping at the base of my ass. I felt his massive hands spreading my cheeks apart, revealing my tight little pink hole. His face dived into my ass, his tongue pushed its way inside of me. I’d never felt anything like it, having someone eating out my ass was a first and I was enjoying every second of it. I pushed back against him, allowing his tongue to go even further up my ass. Shivers went up and down my body every time he pulled his tongue almost all the way out and even more when he crammed it back in, fucking me with it.

Twice I came close to losing my load but just before I got to climax, he would pull out and wait for me to cool down before shoving his tongue up my hole again. His tongue kept stroking my ass until my hole was stretched out and completely covered in his saliva. Once he’d had enough he got up.

“Don’t move!” he ordered as I started to move.

I looked straight ahead, sweat formed on my brow. Was this actually happening to me, I wondered. I heard him unzip his fatigues, more than anything I wanted to turn around and get a look at his package but I didn’t dare disobey. He spit into his hand and rubbed it all over his shaft, using only that as lube he stepped up to me. His cock easily slid in between my cheeks stopping only briefly at my ass ring. He pushed into me until his cock was buried to the root giving me only a minute to adjust myself before pounding into me.

Fast and hard he pumped me full of his man stick. His hands grasped my sides as he dug hard into me. I closed my eyes and held on for the ride. I never in a million years would have thought I would be getting my ass pounded by my drill sergeant and boy was he jacking me. His breathing got heavier and heavier with every thrust; soon, I could feel him slowing down. His body tightened and without warning, he filled my ass with jizz. A steady stream of it poured into my ass, coating my insides. It was enough to send me over the edge and I lost it, shooting all over his leather chair. Together, we came until we couldn’t anymore. Completely spent, he rested his head against the back of my neck, staying inside me until his hardness subsided.

Once he pulled out, I turned to face him. I looked down and for the first time, got to see his manhood. It was a nice fat piece of cock and even soft it was quite long and thick. I could only imagine what it looked liked engorged with semen. He pushed me down to my knees and crammed his limp cock in my mouth. Flaccid at first, I rolled it around with my tongue, stroking the head and the underside of his cock until it grew and thickened enough to fill my entire mouth. I nearly gagged as he moved in and his hairy balls slapped against my chin. I rubbed my tongue on the head of his cock. I felt it expand in my mouth and then shoot a blast of creamy liquid. I let his cum slide down my throat, drinking every last squirt and sucking it dry.

When his cock went limp, I let go of it again, burying my face in his nut sac. I took them in my mouth, sucking his balls until he pulled away from me.

“That’s enough,” he said pulling me up to face him. “You’re a good soldier I’m gonna enjoy having you in my troop,” he said as he shoved his limp cock back into his pants. “Now get your shit and go back outside and join the others.”

I wasted no time and in seconds, I was dressed and out the door on my way to join the rest of the soldiers in the field. For the first time, since I’d arrived, I was excited about being in the barracks. I couldn’t wait ‘till lights out!

No comments: