Monday, April 16, 2007

Sexy in Speedo's


















Warm Water

When something happens to you that you've always wanted, you can't believe it, even when it happens to you right before your eyes. Dylan McKay was the most attractive boy in 10th grade. Actually, he was probably the best looking guy in the whole high school.

It was swimming class; I hated having to be just in my swim trunks in front of all of the masculine jocks. After about five laps around our school’s swimming pool, I got rather tired so I stopped. After about five minutes, Dylan came over in his hottest, wettest form ever, and asked me to race. I couldn't believe it.

"Yeah sure," I said.

And so each took a lane and we raced. It was a close one, but he won by half an inch.

"I didn't realize you were such a good swimmer," he said.

"Thanks."

We swam some more then the best thing ever happened. He said, "I have to show you somthing." Then he took my hand and placed it on the large bulge on the front of his trunks. I gulped. The coach whistled and it was time to get out of the pool. After we both got out he told me to meet him at the local pizza joint at 5pm.

"Yeah, I'll be there," I said with a grin on my face.

I went home, showered, changed my clothes, and put on some cologne. I got to the pizza joint at 5pm sharp, with Dylan already waiting. After a half hour and a whole pepperoni pizza, we left. On the way we stopped behind an abandoned house and we passionately kissed. I could feel the bulge growing in the front of his named brand jeans.

Without saying a word, I slowly dropped to me knees closed, my eyes and unzipped his fly. Out came the most beautiful dick I have seen yet to this day. It was 8 and a half inches, cut, and his dark blonde pubic hair neatly trimmed. I savored the smell, and looked up into his eyes. He nodded his head in approval.

I licked the head and he moaned in pleasure. I slowly took all of him in my mouth. I bobbed up and down, swirled my tongue around his shaft. Then after the best ten minutes of my life, he let out a loud moan and I felt a warm salty honey taste in my mouth. Spurt after spurt filled my mouth; I swallowed it all. I zipped up his fly, he told me thank you and we parted.

I never got too attached because I knew he would never admit to all of his jock friends what happened. As a matter of fact, the very next week he was telling everyone about a blonde babe whom he had fucked. No matter what happened though, I had the memories of what had happened. And it all started in the warm water.

1 comment:

Bodie said...

Great story - wish I had had a Dylan in my life. Oops - I did and didn't partake so to speak because of guilt and shame - me being Southern Baptist and all. Shucks.