Monday, March 27, 2006

Random acts of crotch grabbing

The art of crotch grabbing. This important regional affectation needs to be carefully addressed. You don't want to look like Michael Jackson when grabbing your crotch

"Hey, I got your brandie-new tires right here!"

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Michael Jackson: *Giggles* Why do I grab my crotch?

Oprah: You've got a thing with your crotch going on there.

Michael: I think it happens subliminally. When you're dancing, you know you are just interpreting the music and the sounds and the accompaniment if there's a driving base, if there's a cello, if there's a string, you become the emotion of what that sound is, so if I'm doing a movement and I go BAM and I grab myself. it's... it's the music that compels me to do it, it's not saying that I'm dying to grab down there and it's not in a great place you don't think about it, it just happens, sometimes I'll look back at the footage and I go ... and I go did I do that, so I'm a slave to the rhythm, yeah, okay.

No comments: