Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Whitey



My Roommate & His Underwear

A close friend of mine used to visit at my place all the time. In fact it seemed like I had gained another brother as he was there so often. There was something about his feet that attracted me to him and as well he had the most dynamite bubble butt that I used to pop boners all the time. I used to wonder what kind of underwear he wore as I knew that his mom had bought everything for him and he was too modest to walk into a store and actually buy them for himself. He didn't think that it was his duty to do those things.

Anyway he bought this place and asked me if I would like to be his room mate as it had a second bedroom and we always seemed to be hanging together that it would seem natural that we would share a place. Of course I said yes as this would be my first time living away from home and with my jerk off dream buddy living a few feet away how could I possibly say no?

Once we were moved in and settled I set about to find out what kinds of underwear he wore. He was quite the modest person and it seemed like he would be scared to be seen by me walking around in his briefs. Of course I took every opportunity to walk around in mine and figured that if he could see how natural it seemed for me to do it that he would also.

The best day of the week was Laundry day which was always on Saturdays, as I was off and he had to work. Another area that his Mom had catered to him and he didn't know how to do any of it. Well I would remind him that tomorrow was wash day and that if he had anything he wanted washed to put it on the floor in front of the machines and I would wash them with mine.

By the time that I had gotten up he had already left for work so I had the place to myself. I used to take his briefs and inhale his musk and pop the biggest boner that I would just have to put them on to see how they fit me. It got to the point that I would wear his briefs around the place for a bit first and get them all warmed up again before I would take them off and inhale them. Then when I couldn't control myself any longer I would jerk off and spray my load inside them then throw them in the washing machine.

I continued this little spectacle for about 4 years and then we moved in different directions and I never got the chance to see him in his underwear for a long time. Even those few times that I did he had changed the style of briefs he wore and was now wearing regular bikini briefs. He had finally out grown the "little boy" y front briefs.

To this day all he has to do is pull the back of his shorts away from his body and snap them against his back and I pop a boner and think of how I would love to just jump right in them with him. I never got the chance to "play" with him but it's a fantasy that I still hold onto that one day it might happen. God, what I wouldn't give to see what he wears now.



Hot Underwear Stories or Encounters



No comments: