Monday, May 15, 2006

Gay Prison Pen Pals


Having spend no time in prison I don't really know the mentality of the prisoner mind or the criminal mind for that matter. I stumbled upon a web site about gay prisoners looking for pen pals and it quite frankly horrified me who would write these people murderers, rapists, arsonists and worse.
The site claims they are gay and looking for pen pals and some. What are they really looking for cash, items or are they just bored. I don't know perhaps they are sincere perhaps not.
I suppose if you have a big heart and have some free time you can give it a try I quite frankly would have a problem with giving my address to one of these guys.
I can see it now knock knock its your prison pen pal can I come in.
Below is a sample of a prisoner looking for love ? .
You can visit the web site here and see even more scary prisoners if you like.



Jason Hamilton #130083
Kentucky State Penitentiary
P.O. Box 128
Eddyville, KY., 42038

See him also at the Kentucky DOC

CRIMES: Murder, 1st degree promoting contraband
DOB: 4-9-79
HEIGHT: 5-foot-10 WEIGHT: 150 EYES: Blue HAIR: Blond
RACE: White
TATTOOS: Yes
HOMETOWN: Covington, KY
SEEKING: Gay lover
HIV n/a
ZODIAC SIGN: n/a
MUSIC INTEREST: n/a
OTHER INTEREST: n/a

COMMENTARY: I am looking for someone to connect with and possibly build a relationship. What I would like is a
person who is honest, kind and caring and who will love me for "me" as I will for them.

Now on with the pics with the theme of the story in mind.








5 comments:

Brad said...

What amazes me is how many were charged with murder.

BlackGold said...

Which one did you choose for a pen pal lol

Brad said...

Um, that would be none of the above. A couple might have been a little cute, but after I read what thay were charged with, I just couldn't find them attractive.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Zyban bivirkninger Trans anal Hot latina pussies Corti diet pill slim in fioricet Ritalin legally The voyeurs 8 Financial advisor buckinghamshire

Unknown said...

I can certainly understand a person's apprehension about writing anyone in prison. But if you give it some thought, [and assuming you observe the proper precations on the "read first" page] is there any more worrysome than writing someone in the various chat apps, shagging in the bar darkroom with an unknown or taking on an unknown roommate. At least writing these men you HAVE an idea of what to watch out for. After all it is a PEN PAL site and not a SEX/LOVE site.

Lee
Webmaster, Gay Prisoners.Net