Friday, May 19, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey


A Bit About me
TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Stephen
Birthday: Nov 1961
Birthplace: Toronto,Ontario,Canada
Current Location: Near Windsor
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown (though my head is shaved so...)
Height: 6'1"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right Handed
Your Heritage: English,Hungarian
The Shoes You Wore Today: Adias
Your Weakness: This Dam Blog
Your Fears: Getting Cancer
Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Book my cruise
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: whatever
Thoughts First Waking Up: I made it
Your Best Physical Feature: Buttocks and/or Hands
Your Bedtime: Depends if i am working but late
Your Most Missed Memory: My first dog
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: Burger King
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee like 20 cups a day
Do you Smoke: yes
Do you Swear: Yes.
Do you Sing: Only at work
Do you Shower Daily: I try to... sometimes twice a day. I Bike alot
Have you Been in Love: Yes.
Do you want to go to College: No
Do you want to get Married: Already married. :D
Do you belive in yourself: Not sure what Belive is... but I do BELIEVE in myself.
Do you get Motion Sickness: No.
Do you think you are Attractive: Sometimes
Are you a Health Freak: I try to be but I fail at that.
Do you get along with your Parents: No
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes.
Do you play an Instrument: Just my organ
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No
In the past month have you Smoked: Yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs: ummm... no. Been a while actually. Very long while...
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Nope
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Nope
In the past month have you been on Stage: Nope
In the past month have you been Dumped: I would really hope not. No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Might fun but no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No
Ever been Drunk: Yes.
Ever been called a Tease: Yes.
Ever been Beaten up: No.
Ever Shoplifted: No.
How do you want to Die: In my sleep.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: An interior designer.
What country would you most like to Visit: China
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Green
Favourite Hair Color: Blond
Short or Long Hair: short
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 190lbs
Best Clothing Style: Casual but not modest
Number of Drugs I have taken: three or four. some unintentional.
Number of CDs I own: 50-100
Number of Piercings: none
Number of Tattoos: one
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Not checking the parachute more before jumping. Oh well.

No comments: