Thursday, March 29, 2007

Elton eyes 60



...Elton John celebrated his 60th-birthday weekend in New York with a visit to the infamous Black Party, an annual gay S&M-themed bash at Roseland Ballroom.

[Elton] was spotted around 3 a.m. holding court in a small back room with a new pal, described as “a very tall and muscular African-American man wearing black leather.”

(Unnamed source)

It's terribly uncouth to name names when discussing the Black Party, unless someone has already made their attendance public. Furthermore, while I had only a small part in the production, I am friends with some of the producers and my part was enough to get me into all the little back rooms. I neither saw him nor heard anything about him being there until this report. Someone has an overactive imagination.

No comments: