Thursday, March 22, 2007

Vintage Nude Guys


FAMOUS GAY QUOTES

If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.
Author Unknown

In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: the ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man; either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint, or obligation.
Simone de Beauvo

It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses.
Daphne Fielding
The Duchess of Jermyn Street

It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
Lucille Ball

Isn't it a violation of the Georgia sodomy law for the Supreme Court to have its head up its ass?
Letter to Playboy magazine, February 1987

I'm a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant.
Paul Newman

I get sick of listening to straight people complain about, "Well, hey, we don't have a heterosexual-pride day, why do you need a gay-pride day?" I remember when I was a kid I'd always ask my mom: "Why don't we have a Kid's Day? We have a Mother's Day and a Father's Day, but why don't we have a Kid's Day?" My mom would always say, "Every day is Kid's Day." To all those heterosexuals that bitch about gay pride, I say the same thing: Every day is heterosexual-pride day! Can't you people enjoy your banquet and not piss on those of us enjoying our crumbs over here in the corner?
Rob Nash

Homosexuality is a sickness, just as are baby-rape or wanting to become head of General Motors.
Eldridge Cleaver
"Notes on a Native Son," Soul on Ice, 1968

God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
William Shakespeare

Gay people ... were the first to find me, and they get everything, they're so sharp. I'll look out in the audience and I see three or four gay guys right in the front row, or a couple of lesbians, I know it's gonna be a good show.
Joan Rivers

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't.
Author Unknown

As a mother, I know that homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
Anita Bryant

Anita Bryant like Anita hole in the head.
Graffiti

No comments: